For the surname list:  Go to VIEW, then MASTER LISTS, scroll down to
SURNAMES.  Go to OPTIONS and select PRINT.

For location and who was associated with that spot:  Go to VIEW, then
MASTER LISTS, scroll down to LOCATIONS. Go to OPTIONS, select PRINT and
then select PRINT REPORT. There are 2 tabs with multiply choices. You can
choose along the way to see just tagged locations, all of them, the
untagged ones - however you wish to play with the list.

Linda