sure is so I sent it to Lecky

------ Original Message ------
From: "Cathy Pinner" <genea...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Sent: 26/04/2020 8:04:58 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Program Files

Bonnie,

Your database is in the right place. That's the Legacy Default.
Look at that path again. Can you see Program Files as the name of any part of
it?
No you can't. Your data file is not in Program Files.

Cathy
Bonnie Hamer <mailto:hamer4ge...@gmail.com>
Sunday, 26 April 2020 4:06 AM
This was recently a subject of discussion and unfortunately I deleted
it is C:\Users\Myname\Documents\LegacyFamilyTree\Data\.fdb.  This was what was
someone referred to as program files isn't it?  If it shouldn't be there how do
I get it corrected?  Afraid computers language challenging for me so any help
appreciated.