I say turn off the warning (as mentioned previously) AND you own your
family tree(s) and those people are in your genealogy software (you own
Legacy, it doesn't own you). If and when you want to share online or
elsewhere and feel the need, you could switch over to Initial Cap for
surname (or keep with All Cap). This is not one of the errors/problems like
not using the correct date format so that internationally we all know what
we are talking about - you do you!

*Tessa Keough*