Are you *sure* they had 21 children? I've worked on families that I thought
were really large, only to find out that some kids were called by either
their first or middle name, even in census records, and found out there
weren't as many kids as I originally thought! And some were crazy like
Peter Leonard and Leonard Peter - one and the same? Or two kids?

Sounds like the TV show "19 Kids and Counting"!!!

Sherry