----- Original Message -----
From: "Legacy User Group"
Sent:Wed, 24 Jun 2020 10:17:35 +0100
Subject:Re: [LegacyUG] Familysearch sources to Legacy

 On 24/06/2020 00:14, Bruce Jones wrote:
 > How can I transfer sources (& documents) in FamilySearch to my
Legacy file?

 If you are importing data to Legacy using the Legacy FamilySearch
Share
 Data tab and clicking the little arrow on the relevant line you will
be
 given the option for an automatic Source to be added to your Legacy
 file. If you are taking data from FamilySearch, then FamilySeach IS
 your Source.

 If you mean that want to copy a Source which has been added to an
 individual in FS, then open the Sources tab in Legacy FamilySearch
and
 click the relevant arrow there.
 --
 Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/