I have not tried this but you might be able to search using the detailed search tab for anyone whose Research and General Notes are not equal to blank to create a list of all those who have notes, then use Options > Print on the results screen. When setting up the output select only Research and General notes to be included in the output.

I do not think there is a report built-in that will only print Research or General Notes.

Brian Kelly