I would like to do the same thing as Naomi. I have over 300 people in my Legacy
 file that was created from an imported GEDCOM from Family Tree Maker. When I
was using Family Tree Maker I didn't understand how to properly cite my
sources. So I'd like to remove whatever sources and citations came from the
imported GEDCOM file in Legacy without having to re-enter all those people and
their dates. Suggestions are appreciated.Thanks,Robin McCarthy
-------- Original message --------From: Naomi SMITH BLACK
<naomismithgeneal...@gmail.com> Date: 9/12/20  6:19 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Legacy
User Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com> Subject: [LegacyUG] Do Over
Question Hello allI seem to work on my Genealogy every 3 years or so.Now, I
"think" my life is such that I can stick to it now.I am doing the Genealogy Do
Over in the modified version.  I am not scraping all 3,000 plus records.I am
doing it this time with better citations and research notes, etc.I am also
keeping notes that I can piece into a cohesive account of how and why I did
this, that or the other.  It will make it easier for her to pick up where I
left off someday.I am undecided as to how to most efficiently go about it.I
have a copy of my original Legacy tree.  Is there a way I can clear all the
citations, sources, etc. without deleting the names & dates?Or, should I start
with a totally naked file from absolute scratch?I would prefer not to start
from scratch, but I will if I have to.All suggestions will be considered.Naomi
Lee SMITHCartersville,  GA.AERNI, SUTTER, SMITH, GIFFORD, ZELUFF, WINGATE,
BLACK, CARDER, RAWLS, MORRISONtaphophilia, noun, from the Greek word taphos
meaning grave; a love for funerals, graves, cemeterieswww.LegacyFamilyTree.com