Richard,
This Find a Grave check has nothing to do with sources.
It is saying that different people have the same Find a Grave memorial in the Find a Grave box at the bottom of Individual View. People are supposed to only have one memorial on Find a Grave though this isn't always true as indicated by Roberta.

So yes you'll need to replace or find some other way rather than using the dedicated field for the memorial number of indicating double memorials.

I assume you aren't getting confused with the new check for Duplicate Marriages. With this check, some are automatically removed but others are noted. It's up to the user to decide whether they are valid or not. I have a number of valid marriages that are being picked up by the new Duplicate Marriages check. So mostly I run Check/Repair without the new checkbox re Duplicate Marriages checked.

Cathy

Roberta Schwalm <mailto:robertaschw...@gmail.com>
Monday, 21 September 2020 6:56 AM
Richard, re #4:  my father is buried in one cemetery while my mother is buried in a plot my husband and I bought back in the mid-1990s.  His mentioned on our headstone as the husband of my mother. Also, he has 2 headstones in the cemetery where he was buried:  one installed by Veterans Affairs Canada and the other installed by my mother and I where it is indicated that Dad was a British Home Child.

Roberta Schwalm
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada

Richard Van Wasshnova <mailto:rfvanwasshn...@gmail.com>
Monday, 21 September 2020 5:49 AM
I added 3197 FindAGrave numbers to the new (Legacy9) box on the bottom using Access. When I first ran Check/Repair it found 26 duplicates and deleted those 26.
Reasons for duplicates:
1. Mostly they were the same citation entered for burial and death. I removed the citation from all but burial.
3. Some people had 2 FindAGrave profiles. I suggested FAG merges.
3. Some people had 2 FindAGrave profiles in different cemeteries?
4. One guy has a profile with a headstone in 2 different cemeteries.

The problem is after fixing most Check/Repair still finds and removes the same as from the first run. I suspect I just need to delete some file. CheckRepair.usr maybe?

Richard Van Wasshnova