Marie,
You should take advantage of the current 50% off sale until Friday and get Legacy 9. Legacy 9 is simply Legacy 8 with some new great features, mainly hidden, and bug fixes. You likely won't experience any difference, especially if you turn Hinting off at Options > Customise 8.13 which I think is the only really visible change.  The upgrade is straightforward, unlike the upgrade from earlier versions to Legacy 8.

But if you really want Legacy 8, there's a link to earlier versions on the Download page of the Legacy website.

Cathy

mvmcgrs--- via LegacyUserGroup <mailto:legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Wednesday, 2 December 2020 12:55 PM
I use version 8. When I went on the website Legacy is only showing version 9. Is there any way to get the latest version 8? I know it isn't being updated but I like it.
Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori