Place of death:  I have some relatives whose residences at death were in a
suburb of a larger city.  In the last few days of life they were moved to a
hospital or hospice across the city line into the larger city.  For
example. a 95 year old uncle of mine lived in Mableton, GA, a suburb of
Atlanta.  Just prior to his death he was moved into a medical facility in
Atlanta where he died.  Would you list the place of death as the larger
city or his permanent residence until just prior to his death?

When the place of death is some distance from the residence, I do use the
actual place of death.  For example, my paternal grandmother lived in
Georgia but actually died in North Carolina while visiting a son.

How do others handle this?

--
Dean Adams