Margaret,
I can't reproduce this problem, but you may have found a bug.
First reset the Report Options and choose your options for it again. If it's still happening, contact Support so it can be checked out.
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com

Cathy

Margaret Gagliardi wrote:

I am trying to print out a 10 generation Descendant Book Report.
Everything formats correctly except the line that shows how each
person which has a number, descends from the oldest ancestor.  Then
that line runs off the page on the right side, shows up on the far
left margin, and then wraps around to the second line, with a big gap
between the words in the far left column and where the wrap around
falls correctly.

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong?  I tried decreasing
the margin on the right side but that did not work.
Thanks
Margaret