On 13/02/2021 21:21, Jenny M Benson wrote:
On 13/02/2021 18:30, Jim Carroll wrote:
I want to use the search function in each of my databases to identify and list every individual that was born after 1925 that does not have an death date entry for that individual in my database.
How do I do it?

Select Individual, Birthdate and After in the first 3 boxes of the Search and in the last one (What to look for) enter "after  31 December 1925".  (Don't type the quotation marks.)  Then select AND under "second condition" and choose Individual, Death Date and Equal to and leave the last box blank.

someone has just pointed out to me that I made a small error in my instructions above.

In the What to look for box, you do not need to type the word after, just the date. After is, of course, included in the previous box.

Very sorry for the confusion.

--
Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Wrexham, UK