When I use FamiliesSync to export to my phone, I get a list of errors.  I have a few errors that say "Picture file not found". Fortunately the file name has a person name, but I don't have any person with those names in my file.  I recognize the names from another Family File, that may have been used as a template many years ago.  I would like to eliminate the errors, but can only do that by disassociating the media from the person.  The relinker can find the picture, but that is not my problem.  I want to find the person looking for that picture.
So my question is:
How do I find the person who has media attached for file named "JONES Ralph, GA, 19271213.jpg"  It could have been attached to a person, to an event, or to a source.