Finally got around to trying these suggestions submitted. Thanks to those
who replied.

What I want is to preclude, for privacy concerns, *ANY* reference to
people, especially my grandchildren, great grandchildren in my immediate
family born after 1970. In general these suggestions take care of my
concerns. On the Family and Descendant reports the individuals don't show.
As is on the FAMILY report, they all show.

Anyone born *after 1970 *would state the SEX and "living". Any born *before
1970* would have regular information of dates, spouses, etc.

HOWEVER, I've found the individuals mentioned in some of the lesser used
reports., i.e. Descendants, Descendants Narrative.

Is there a way to address this situation where they are shown as "living"
on ANY report?

I hope this more accurately reflects my goal.

Gary