From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Cathy Pinner
Sent: Saturday, 8 May 2021 9:42 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Hints - only getting FMP

Ian,
MyHeritage hints are very slow since they've been throttled.
Make sure the refresh period is at the maximum 120 days. I'd also resist the
temptation to refresh hints. This wipes hints for that hint supplier but put's
everyone for whom hints have been requested in the hint queue again.
It would be better to delete the Hints file <yourfamilyfile>~hdb.hdb or double
click the 1 in front of the first quick bookmark to open the Hints Monitor and
click Start over there which erases the file for you.

Alternatively, if you need quick hints from MyHeritage, use the Internet Search
for MyHeritage. Search > Search Internet  or Internet > Search Internet. They
go to the same place and you can choose your site. Note you can add your own
internet searches here as well. The Help from it explains how to do that.

Cathy