Legacy 9 crash.
When setting the number of refresh days for MyHeritage hints (I had it at 30,
wanted to change to the maximum, 120 days) it is very easy to have a mouse-slip
and as I did, have an illegal number enter. It became 230.
This immediately throws a fatal error an exits from Legacy (latest v9 release).
I attempted to enter a number rather than increase from using the control, from
30 to 120. No opportunity is given to correct an illegal value
It should be a very easy fix, to check but not cause a crash.

Ian Thomas
Victoria Park, Western Australia 6100