Follow up Note ... a copy and paste procedure was unsuccessful in moving the GEDCOM file to the questionnaire.

Tom Cox

On 8/4/2021 8:12 AM, Thomas Cox wrote:

Good Morning!

I find myself in a predicament.  I am trying to send a GEDCOM file to a third party.  I printed out the instructions for "Exporting GEDCOM Files" in the Lagacy help files.  I used the sample file for practice.  I believe I got that done correctly.  Now, the party to whom I want to send this file (an upcoming seminar) provided a pre-event questionnaire.  The questionnaire contains a box into which the GEDCOM file should be dragged or dropped.  This may seem like pretty basic stuff but while I can "see" the GEDCOM file in my documents folder I cannot figure out how to "drag" that file to the questionnaire which is not on-screen.  Don't know if I am making any sense here, but I sure would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Cox