1.      I created a Legacy file for my higginsonodds OneName Study
2.      Over the years I have uploaded these to and from Ancestry and Legacy
and have created this mess
3.      I now want to find the latest higginsonodds file
4.      Check the oldest file against this one to see if all the original
info is on the latest file and add it fi it is not there
5.      Do the same with all the other copies of higginsoodds files

If I do a windows - higginsonodds search I finish up with 272 items. I need
some help in finding out which files I can delete and also which files need
to be deleted at the same time.

Once again I have trouble in trying to describe what my problem is so I do
hope someone can assist me. Yes I have asked Legacy User Group and also
Legacy Support.

Cheers from Valerie Garton nee Vaughan in sunny Sydney

Cheers from Valerie Garton nee Vaughan in sunny Sydney