Terry,
You can see the modified date on Family View if you hover near the extreme bottom right corner - you should see a small box pop up like the boxes that show when you hover between the main couple etc. Each of these hidden areas has a different function. Click the box and you get more detail. To see more on how to see this go to Help > Help Index and in the right pane choose Tips and Tricks and then General.

Cathy

Terry Montgomery wrote:

This is great. I didn't know you could search on a created, or
modified date.

Is this information visible somewhere on the individual's page?

Terry