Please change my email address to vbgart...@bigpond.com

Cheers from Valerie

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Cathy Pinner
Sent: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 2:27 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Options > Customizes crashing

Ian,
If Legacy is crashing when you access Options > Customise something very
strange is going on.
I suggest you contact Support for help on this one.
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com <mailto:supp...@legacyfamilytree.com>
I'm not sure whether you should just be deleting settings files or doing a
complete uninstall and reinstall.

Cathy

Ian Thomas wrote:

Not the first time, as it occurred when clearing and setting Hints 2-3
weeks ago.

Now, I can’t get to View. It totally crashes Legacy, and I need to
restart it.

Also, can’t select 12. Other settings – same crash.

When this happened a couple of weeks ago, I had to locate the lbf file
and delete it else Legacy would not open at all.

Not this time – Legacy will run, but I need a solution to the crash
problems which I suspect will happen again if I try again to open
View, to fix the Hints for FMP and whatever other Hints may still be
available.

I.L. Thomas

Western Australia 6100