Randall, like you for years I has asked Geoff, or other Legacy representatives,
at every genealogy convention when a Mac version would be available.  I have
heard quite a few others express the same wish.  I, like Randall, really prefer
Legacy to other programs…and yet it slows my MacBook Air terribly, and drains
the battery to use it in a parallel/fusion setting.  Let’s hope the MyHeritage
techs do bring a Mac Version to fruition in the near future!

Hopefully,

Jan Hornick