I opted to use the “SourceWriter” for LDS Quebec church records some time
ago.  The detail information screen for the source includes:

Title:

Item of Interest:

FHL Film Number:

Item No.:

It is the “Item No.:” that I am trying to resolve.    The source prints (by
way of example) –

"Québec > Saint-Roch-de-Québec > Baptêmes, mariages, sépultures 1854-1855,"
Mariage # 29 - 1854; FHL microfilm
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L99Q-99ZL-Q, item Image 32 of
634.

I’m using the “Item No.:” field to include the Image number on the LDS page.
When it prints the citation, the word “item” precedes the Image number I’ve
used.  I have always added “Image A of B” to the Item No. and therefore the
printing includes both.

I would like to change “item” either to capitalize the “I” in Item OR simply
eliminate from the printed document.

I know there are many places to override “sentences” in LFT BUT, is there
someplace I can overwrite the word “Item” in this source template?

Thanks

Larry Lachance