I was just watching a "Watch Geoff Live" webinar recording and it gave me a good laugh!

Geoff was using SourceWriter and an attendee asked what the Override button did so Geoff explained and showed how it was used but said that "Legacy usually does a pretty good job without my need for doing anything with that."

That's when I laughed out loud because wasn't it Geoff himself who set up the SourceWriter templates? So of course they do a pretty good job!

(I think the only time I have used the Override is for the England and Wales Marriage Index and I override the citation for that because the template allows for one surname and forename(s) but I like the citation to read "... entries for Joe Bloggs & Fanny Adams ..." rather than having 2 separate citations which read "... entry for Joe Bloggs..." or entry for Fanny Adams ..."

--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK