Once upon a time, when it was first introduced, I purchased and used the
"Families for IOS" app so I could keep my database with me.  The last time I
actually used it was in 2014.  Both LFT and Apple have had multiple updates
since then and I have replace the original iPad with a new (2021) product.

I have the need to travel with my LFT database again.  I realize there is no
option to purchase an "update" to the app and don't have an issue buying
anew.  What I am concerned about is the functionality of the app!  What few
reviews exist on the Apple App Store site are not very favorable.

Is there anybody here who uses the "Families" app with success or can warn
me of any issues I may encounter ahead of time?  The database is quite
large, over 190,000 individuals and contains almost 1GB of media files.

Any input is appreciated.

Larry Lachance