Randall,
No one official reads this list any more. The directions for unsubbing aren't hard.
The link to unsub is at the bottom of every email.

I tried to unsub you. You should look for a confirmation email and respond to it. I used the address randydo...@outlook.com <mailto:randydo...@outlook.com>
 which is the one you used to write to the list.

Cathy
Randall Dodds <mailto:randydo...@outlook.com>
Sunday, 15 May 2022 09:22

 Someone, please get me off this list. When I go to the unsubscribe for the list, I get error after error. I don’t use the program anymore now that I am back on a Mac. The listings email do me nothing to me. I am tired of beating myself up to get the emails to stop, and stop filling my email program up.

All of this would be different if the promised Mac version came to fruition.

I use the following email addresses:

randydo...@outlook.com <mailto:randydo...@outlook.com>

randydo...@gmail.com <mailto:randydo...@gmail.com>

dart...@gmail.com <mailto:dart...@gmail.com>