I want to print a descendant list of my tree so I know which surnames are part
of my tree showing only the names

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Cathy Pinner
Sent: Sunday, 17 July 2022 3:19 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] To print a list from database of family by descendants

Valerie,
What do you want to do with it?
Do you want the names in Alpha order or as a Descendant Tree?
In Alpha order you need to tag the Descendants only using Advanced Tagging and
then go to the Name List and click Search > Show all tagged # - the Tag you
used.
Then Options > Print and just choose the name.
As a Descendant Tree - Reports > Chart Reports > Descendant and turn off Birth
and Death dates on the main Report screen. You may also want to click the
Report Options button and then the Format tab and use the Pack information on
one line option.

Cathy

vbgarton wrote:

I am wanting to print a list of descendants by name only ???

Cheers from Valerie