I will open a new Mantis

De : LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> De la part de
Roberta Schwalm
Envoyé : 19 octobre 2022 14:21
À : Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Objet : Re: [LegacyUG] TR: Duplicate

Georges, you might want to send in a suggestion to Legacy about including
alternate names in duplicates.

For example, I have 4 direct descendants from my great-great-grandfather Mathew
Snoddy.  His firstborn son was William and was always known as William.  The
first William named his first son William who was known as Willy.  William
(Willy) named his son William who was known as Bill.  William's (Bill)
firstborn son was also given the name William but we always knew him as Billy.
You can just imagine the confusion when official first names had to be used!

Roberta Schwalm

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 8:58 AM <sarrazingeor...@gmail.com