Kim,
That "other" screen that you can't see is most likely a small size one and
it is "hiding" behind the main Legacy page.  Click in the upper right to*
half size* Legacy (not minimize) and then put your cursor on the very top
bar of the half size page, click and hold to drag it around.  I think you
will see your other screen peeking out somewhere.  Move the main screen out
of the way enough so you can click on the top bar of the "little hider" to
bring it to the top.  Remember, once you finish with creating your list,
you will need to "full size" the Legacy screen again.

Linda