I was trying to solve some bugs, and somewhere within Legacy (I don't
remember where), I came across the option to "Rebuild Source Citations".
The bugs were not related to sources, but out of curiosity, I clicked on
it, thinking another screen would pop-up which would make it clearer what
it was about, or would provide options. Instead, it immediately went
through my database to perform the function. When completed, there was no
message. I checked some of my sources but did not notice any changes. What
did "Rebuild Source Citations" do to my database? I cannot find a reference
to it in Legacy Help.

John