-------- Original message --------From: Crystal Emory <genseek...@gmail.com>
Date: 3/24/24  11:37 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Legacy User Group
<LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com> Subject: [LegacyUG] Is Legacy of capable? I
hope I don't look really stupid when I ask this question but someone is looking
for an App or Software that works on an Android Samsung tablet, without
Internet connection so that  they can have a family tree with them at all
times.Using Legacy and loving to sing it's praises I suggested using Legacy
because it allows you to create webpages. Would it be possible to create a
webpage on a pc and store the webpage with data on the Android and as needed
update Legacy (on pc) and then update the webpage?  Crystal