From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Kim Jones
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2024 2:19 AM
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] opening Legacy pages on one screen

hopeing for and answer.I have 3 screens. when ever i open legacy it always
opening on my middle screen and not the screen that my legacy opens. so when it
open its painful to keep having to minimise screen and then move in to my
number 3 screen which is on my right screens are 2, 1, 3.

can you help?

--

Regards
Kim Jones