From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Gene Wheeler
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2024 11:20 AM
To: Legacy Users Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem with Search/Find

I have an ancestor named James Knox Horn. When I try to do a search and find on
him in order to review his record, I search for the given name of James and the
surname of Horn. It returns two individuals named Jame Horn, but no James Knox
Horn. Is it supposed to work this way? If so, what is the best way to search
and find James Knox Horn?

Thanks for some help!

Gene Wheeler