I am sorry if I was rude to you, but I usually am computer-savvy, but I
just found this very frustrating. That sample is still in the list, but I
guess it's there for a reason. Your original email regarding downloading
Legacy 10 was very helpful, and the only thing that I had no problem doing!
Once again, I apologize.