Terry,
Go to Search > Search Internet and choose the BillionGraves site. This will search BillionGraves for the current person. There is an icon you can add to your My Toolbar if you choose to customise it - Design> Toolbars > My Toolbar but all it does is open the website. The box on the Individual Information screen will take you to the memorial if you have a number entered or search BillionGraves for that person if you haven't.
The BillionGraves ID is found in the browser address bar.

Cathy

Terry Montgomery wrote:

I see there is now a field called "Billion Graves ID" on the
Individual's Information screen.

There is an icon for Find A Grave in the Search bar. Is there one for
Billion Graves somewhere?

Terry Montgomery