Thanks, that does work, but I prefer the "old" way though.
Did not know about the option of customizing the columns and will definitely
start using it from now on!
Rgrds, Keren

Mary Fowler Leek wrote:

For now, you can create a customized Index that might work until the stretch
fonts in the Marriage list can be fixed.

I just created an Index view that has columns for
MRIN-Full Name-1st Spouse-2nd Spouse-Preferred Spouse-Relationship-and a
separate column for each of the 9 tags.

The relationship is, of course, noted for the person it has been set for. I
like to keep one column for this information on all my Index views, as I can
tell at a glance how (or if) I am related to any person in my database.

You can mix and match the column content to suit your particular needs. Personally, I never use the marriage list because I have a customized Index that works better for me. However, you cannot set the "Anniversary Reminder" in the Index view. If you set the fonts to automatic under Options>Zoom, they will resize with the change in window size. It will take two clicks to get to the marriage window for editing. This might be a work-a-round for you for now.
The customized view can be saved with a name and pulled up (loaded) anytime. I
have two customized views that I can easily and quickly switch between. Just be
certain, once you've created your Index view, that you click on Save and give
it a name, so you have the option to switch among it and other saved Index
views.

I don't know how you're using the marriage list. My suggested work-a-round might not be suitable for your needs but thought I'd mention it.
Of course, now that I think about it, just setting the zoom in the two windows
each time will probably be a lot faster and leave you in your preferred view!
:-)

Mary

Legacy User Group Etiquette guidelines can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp