Tagging marriages one at a time was what I was trying to avoid. One-at-a-time tagging severely limits the usefulness of marriage tags.

Thanks for your help.

Monty

Monty;
I am not sure what you want when you say marriages in groups. You can go to the marriage list and search on surname Smith then go through and tag every
one there tag 3.  Far right side of the list click in box for tag you want
to use.  This will show tag three on each marriage and on both individuals
in the marriage. If you don't want the females I guess you could do another
search and untag all the women.

Karen V. Sipe

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/