The Legacy Home Tab does not have to be the first screen. You have
several choices.

Click on Options>Customize>General

Then, in the Program Start-up section, click on the bullet that indicate
which view you want to see when Legacy opens.

Kathie

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/