I have the August 2005 build of V5 Deluxe.

Nothing in the Revision history for V5 January 2006 build about fixing problems with "set relationships", or those problems, mostly found by others, with the relationship calculator. Nothing in the V6 Revision history, unless it's covered in the "Misc. fixes". Would be nice to know just *what* has been fixed, since some of these problems go *way* back.

As a matter of fact, it would be *really* nice if when a bug is fixed the person who first reported it would be notified. I rather have a feeling that too many bug reports go off into some sort of limbo.

                                Ruth Ann

LegacySupport wrote:
Ruth Ann,

The programmers have been working hard at fixing bugs.  Didn't you see the
last update notification with the long list of things that have been fixed?
They've even fixed a couple of major issues in Legacy v5 for those who don't
have the computer capability for Legacy v6.

You can go to http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/RevisionHistory5.asp for the
revision history for v5 and
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/RevisionHistory6.asp for v6 revision history
(or http://legacynews.typepad.com/legacy_news/legacy_updates/index.html for
the most recent updates in v6).

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.