On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 07:45:27 -0500, Gene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Actually, there is a bug in this feature.

The control that is used on the Home tab is probably designed by MS
around IE.

>I have changed my default
>browser under options > customise.   I do this because, in my opiniion,
>IE is a terrible browser that exposes my computer to too many risks.
>Hitting Ctrl N in the Home Tab still opens a new IE window.  I am not
>happy that Legacy has chosen to undo MY security features.

Which may be another argument for giving users the ability to
hide/disable the Home tab. I wonder if the developers even considered
the security aspects of this.

--

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/