I have now managed to re-install Legacy 6 - and unlock the Deluxe version.
I still haven't done the update to the latest version as it seems to take a
while using dialup and I'm still away from home - and my high-speed access.
I've encountered another challenge and wonder if anyone has suggestions.

I've found that my latest data file seems to be a smaller size than the one
immediately preceding it.  My file kmw16may06 is 4820 kb and a file
kmw21mar06 is 5924 kb.  I've gone through the RIN list (tiling 2 windows
vertically). Both files seem to have the same number of individuals.  I have
recollection of deleting data recently so that the most recent file should
be the same size as the previous file.  The one thing that I had done
recently was experiment with Clooz.  In addition to the two files in Legacy
Genealogy Software format, both files have other small files with the same
names and extensions .tc, .cb, .ldb   The Clooz database is in another
directory with a file with the extension .cdb.

Going through records for 2000+ entries to see how they differ doesn't seem
worth the effort but if anyone has suggestions on how I can determine what
is different I'd appreciate any advice folks have.

Thanks

Kathy Wallace
Ottawa, Canada

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/