Hi,

> > What's your opinion? And would it change should the proposed new
> > license
> > get adopted?
>
> a. It's a bit of a moot point, because CC-BY-SA doesn't force you to
> distribute; so if the company generates the invoice and sends it to
> their customers, who don't distribute it any further, the matter
> doesn't arise.

Yes, but you know that some people say that even giving something to
an off-site contractor is "distribution", and invoices are routinely
given to off-site contractors (accountants, tax counsellors etc.).

Hm, maybe the ODL isn't so bad after all. Is it too early for me to
make a German translation for the folks on talk-de?

Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"