Hi,

>> The right place would obviously be user Pranas' inbox. Have you at least
>> made an attempt talking to him before demanding, in public, that all his
>> contributions should be deleted?
>
> I have to admit that the very detailed examples that Albertas brought up in
> his mail, do look convincing

Sure they do. But even *if* that user was importing proprietary data
wholesale it could be a misunderstanding, and one could at least make an
attempt to clarify this with him and only go public if that doesn't get
one anywhere.

(For all you know, that guy could even have a written ok from TeleAtlas
for what he's doing, or more likely from those people from whom
TeleAtlas get their data, or whatever.)

I'm just saying that we should not publicly talk about what someone does
without at least making an attempt to contact him - FIRST. If he says
"go away it's none of your business" then you can still go public.