So I've looked through the changes back from wilson sonsini and as
they suggest they need clarification. Mostly they are minor or
reducing a few repetitive sentences here and there. Personally I don't
think waving around this list the document with tracked changes
switched on is going to be helpful as it's just a list of deleted
commas, de-capitalised words and the odd comment. I think waving it
around in conjunction with a list of the reasons for each change will
be far, far more conducive to a constructive debate as we all
repeatedly acknowledge we're not experts on various obscure branches
of intellectual property law. Thus:

At their suggestion I'm setting up a meeting with them this week and
I've asked Jordan if he can virtually attend on the phone. I will
build a list of the changes and the reasons for them and throw those
here. I'll ping this list as soon as I have a time for the meeting,
and as soon as I have the list of reasons behind each change.

I feel uncomfortable just sharing the document with changes that I've
been given. I feel Jordan should be given time to respond as it's as
much a public peer critique of his work as it is comments for us. As I
said I also feel a list of reasons for each change would be very
worthwhile. I also want to make sure wilson sonsini are aware that
their comments may be made public in undigested form. Therefore I have
asked Jordan to take a look and I have asked him if he feels
comfortable with not looking at changes before they go out or if he
would like time to respond. I will build the list of reasons as soon
as I see them and ship them here. I will ask wilson sonsini where they
are comfortable with comments being made public and if we need to put
in place more structure so I can report here with a more digested form
going forward so we avoid all this.

I've found the list of use cases very helpful and I've asked wilson
sonsini to review them and say whether they work with the license or
not. I don't have a time frame for this but as soon as I have an
estimate from them (hopefully  they will review by the time I meet
them this week) I'll let you all know. I will pass their feedback on
each use case directly here and based on that we can make any changes
required. Hopefully there won't be many.

Best

Steve