Outcome from meeting

* Asked for a document going through each change and reasoning why
* Gave deeper overview of OSM, this led to a better understanding for
them of the license
* Went briefly through some use cases and some misconceptions were
corrected as to the meaning and intent of the use cases.
* Asked for document to go through use cases and explain if they work,
if not why not and so on.

Next steps

* Jordan is reviewing the changes
* Wilson Sonsini are discussing changes with Jordan next weekto go
over intents, phrasing of certain parts
* Steve speaking to Jordan next week
* Armed with better understanding from speaking to Jordan, Wilson
Sonsini to get back with documents as above.

I will have more for you once I've had a chat with Jordan, and Wilson
Sonsini have also spoken to him. Essentially there are things in the
license that are from a legal perspective phrased one way or the other
and that may be a particular flourish of Jordans or relate to specific
case law and Wilson Sonsini would like a deeper understanding of those
things.

Best

Steve