Joseph Gentle wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Iván Sánchez Ortega
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> If you think you could do better as the OSMF chairman, you're
>> welcome to sign up for the post in the next OSMF board elections.
>
> If I were in the UK I would do just that.

You don't have to be in the UK to be on the OSMF board - indeed,
there's an argument that representatives of the international
community should make more of an effort to get themselves elected. In
particular, we don't currently have anyone from Germany on the board,
which is a shame given that it's the most active country.

cheers
Richard