Hi,

Grant Slater wrote:
> We're made up of native English and Dutch speakers, we need assistance
> from people who speak other languages.

I have already done a lot of translation work into German for the
license process (as have others), and have generally tried to inform the
people on talk-de about the important things happening (and to defend
the qualities of the new license, by the way). I can translate more if
required. But I'm afraid I lack the training and experience to do a
simultaneous translation of a phone conference.