On 17 Apr 2009, at 00:32, Mohamad Ali wrote:

>>> Mohamad,
>>> right now we don't have enough coverage in Australia for you to be
>>> using
> OSM
>>> for tracking purposes.
>>> But do you have tracks and other data that could be contributed?
>>> Liz
>

> Hi Liz
> Do you mean by ' don't have enough coverage in Australia '  that the
> maps
> are not updated??
> Because I noticed that

The maps in Australia are obviously quite good in the major cities
considering that Flickr are using OSM instead of the Yahoo maps. There
is an increasing community appearing in Australia. The maps are
constantly being updated, it's just a problem of having no mappers or
community in the more remote parts of the country.

Shaun