On Tue, 9 Jun 2009, SteveC wrote:
> I could in theory make it, and I even considered it for about 10
> seconds... but I couldn't think what I'd get out of it other than
> frustration.
>
> DRM for maps, sorry GeoDRM... what can you say but FAIL ?
>
> Best
>
> Steve
Trouble is, these people continue along their merry way if no one ever puts up
a hand and says
"Facts are Facts and can't be Copyrighted"
back to question 1
has anyone got nothing better to do than upset these people on 22nd June?

--
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve.