> The original point remains: this observation is based on
> easter eggs of copyrighted data. IANAL but it seems that it
> is very similar to the conclusions that were reached that
> data obtained from Google Maps is not valid.

I'm not sure how I can make this clearer, but virtually no map online would be
useful for any kind of route planning if this is copyright infringment. We
aren't coping or deriving anything from a map except something it says exists
is verifably not there. That isn't copying because I physically went there and
made that observation.

> I hope that someone with more legal experience will correct
> me there if I am wrong.

Opinions are great but actual legal advice is what I was hoping to get