Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@...> writes:

> > > From: paul everett <tap...@...>

> > > What happens if the user imports an OSM file and I convert it to a
> > > virtual city model ?
>
> Then the city model has to be licensed the same way as the OSM data. At
> least, that is the current interpretation of the license.

But if the data will be moved under ODbL next spring then the city model will
perhaps be interpreted to be a Produced work and it could be licensed in any way
you want.  In that case you will need to make the database you have used for
producing city models available under ODbl. It may mean that you must publish
the procedure you are using for converting data from OSM format to some interim
format that your city modeler component is using. If that is the piece of
intelligence you are using for earning your living, be careful.